Here are some basic facts that may (or may not) provide insight into my sense of humor:
- I wrote my first limerick in high school, in an English class that tried to expose me to Serious Poetry (and failed).
- I played French Horn in the high school band. Music and rhythm may have something to do with writing the limerick meter.
- My B.A. in Journalism is from the University of Minnesota.
- So far, I've ridden over 40,000 miles on a bicycle. Never wrote a limerick while riding.
- I enjoy wordplay, especially puns. My family tolerates this, but I'm careful around strangers.
- I tried standup comedy for a while; it was fun at times, but it's harder than it looks.
I'm on facebook as Brian David Dean (Minnesota).
Send your comments or questions to BrianDdean@comcast.net
Copyright © 2010-15 by Brian Dean. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission from the author (brian@BrianDeanHumor.com). All names are fictitious. Any similarity to living persons is purely coincidental.